Tuesday, May 27, 2008
New thoughts
I’ve taken it upon myself to become more educated in a way about the work I am producing. Previous to this point its more or less been observational and lacking a real depth . I don’t want to say I’ve been naïve but there has been a lack of real scholarly backing , perhaps its not a bad thing but I feel this is a natural progression. I’m all knowing that the more I understand about what I create the closer I am to a end point in this line of work and will need to find a new avenue. That’s the nature of art , one must accept in order to continue you must be in a forward direction. Lots of reading, more then I’ve done in many years and I feel that I shall soon reap benefits in the form of new work. The struggle is now how to best communicate my new found knowledge. I’m thinking perhaps some sort of kinetic sculpture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment